- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TÜV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined sound
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- 2 Sound Levels (SPORT and RACE)
- Important Notes: + (see below for explanation)
Sound Levels Available:
- SPORT (quieter) - With German TÜV Homologation.
- RACE (louder) - Not Legal for Road Use in Germany.
Legend to Important Notes: - If Applicable
° Tips have a slant cut.
°° Tips have a slant cut, and are rolled-in.
* Tips are chorme plated.
Δ Only available as a complete exhaust system.
〈 Muffler(s) with connecting pipe(s) - cat-back system.
+ Modification of the rear bumper is required.
(!) Not street-legal (i.e. not EG/CEE/EPA/CARB approved).
CP Connecting Pipe(s) to catalytic converter(s).
SP Sound Pipes (use only in conjunction with Eisenmann rear muffler).
IM Intermediate Muffler (use only in conjunction with Eisenmann rear muffler).
RM Rear Muffler.
(1) Fits only in conjunction with OEM Audi TT 2.0TFSi rear bumper attachment (Audi part number: 8J0807421). For installation, you will need to cut an opening in the rear bumper, on the right side, so that both sides are symmetrical.
(2) If using the OEM BMW 325i and 328i (E36) rear bumper, then no modification to the bumper will be needed, if using the 2x70mm tips.
(3) Use the OEM BMW 320i (E36) brackets (BMW part numbers: 18211723557/410 and 07119901161/15559).
(4) Consists of 2 rear mufflers.
(5) Consists of 4 mufflers.
(6) Consists of 2 mufflers and connecting pipes (to catalytic converter).
(8) Not for use on models that have "Dynamic Drive" or "Vehicle Level Adjustment."
(9) Not for use on the BMW 316i and 318i (e46).
(10) Not for use on convertible models.
(11) Not for use on the BMW M3 (e36) 3.2.
(12) Tips are "Double Wall" style.
Please note: If you are purchasing an Eisenmann quad-tip (4 tip) exhaust system, that is being fitted to a car that came from the factory with an exhaust that exits on only one side of the rear bumper, you will need to cut an opening in the rear bumper of your car, on the right side, so that both sides are symmetrical. You may also have to remove the spare-wheel and spare-wheel well.
In order to avoid damaging your rear bumper cover, we recommend that you make sure that there is enough space between the exhaust tips and the edges of the exhaust tip opening on the rear bumper. Verify that your installer aligns your exhaust correctly.
About Eisenmann GmbH:
Eisenmann GmbH was founded in 1988, and is located in Stuttgart, Germany, the heart of the German automotive industry. Eisenmann is a top European manufacturer of high performance exhaust systems for Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and VW models. Their innovative design approach has produced products of only the highest quality. Every Eisenmann exhaust is certified by Eisenmann GmbH, and comes with a 2 year warranty.
Eisenmann combines the latest precision manufacturing technology with traditional hand crafting techniques to produce one of the highest quality exhausts on the market. Their pride in their products and enthusiasm to produce new, innovative designs is what makes Eisenmann one of the market leaders in aftermarket and OEM exhausts.
Eisenmann makes all original equipment and performance exhausts for many high-end tuners and manufacturers including:
- Digi Tec
- Kelleners Sport
- MST Wiesmann
- Rieger Tuning
- Reuter Motorsport
- MAE, AWR/F
- Auto Tune Heinz/NL